Sunday, August 1, 2010

Death

Death pain love blood need blood need pain No! Need you I’m better than this person Independence need time tears so many tears regret bad decisions Hate for self but not hate like for the past new hate. Hate I can handle I can manage. New life self discovering independence making it on my own walls walls big brick walls surrounding my very being wreck them tear them down I’m ready to open up. Ready to move forward. Fuck the past its in the past you I just want you need you crave you Forgiveness need Forgiveness talk speak I need to talk Apologies and tears so many tears crystal oceans running down my face Yellow forgiveness so sorry you’ll never know how sorry shouldn’t have done this every day of forever to make it up to you sorry sorry sorry sorry love ♥ need love need you broken heart longing loneliness sadness pissed off stupid stupid me fuck what the hell was I thinking nervous stupid pride fuck pride stubbornness is death.

No comments:

Post a Comment